Saturday, July 24, 2010

Allahyarham Amirul Aiman Mohd Sanusi









First of all , Sorry if I stole any pictures from anyone . Actually , I don't know you that well . But I do know you have a good heart . And you were really friendly and outgoing . Caring and loving , and definetly gives and takes . Thats why you own a circle of the greatest friends and family around you . Ur death caused so much heart breaks and vengeful downpours . Everyone's memories with you will be cherished and theres absolutely no doubt that no one will ever ever forget you . Tears still roll down my cheek knowing that ur gone now . Its weird because its nothing without you . To his family and his closed ones , I'm sorry for everyone's lose . Please be strong and move on . Kak Yaya , he really truly loves you , don't ever forget that . And I know he is smiling on everyone from up there . Rest in peace Aiman . *Al-Fatihah*

No comments:

Post a Comment