Friday, June 7, 2013

4th of June 2013, Don't forget to remember me :(








A minute ago time was in a traffic of snails to me, but now Mr. Holiday is almost finishing his sentence of the last chapter of his new novel. Ready to put a fullstop. I bet every kid under the age of 17 is praying really hard and trying their best to distract Mr. Holiday from even finishing another word. I thought I just left the grounds of Sepintar minutes ago. The next blink of my eyes I'll be in class angry at myself for not finishing my homework and panicked that my clothes are all unironed and in my locker and the next day is Monday. If only we could buy time that'll be cool. On second thought maybe not

Last Tuesday, I was given a chance to meet up with my beloved Bestarians, but just some of them. As always, I expected everyone was there, yup, from Zulkarnain to Sofea. But uhh, 7 was okay. We all went for a karaoke, spent some time in the arcade. Me and Hajar watched Kil which was very very predictable. Husna, Dalila and Mia showed up fashionably late so we sorta separated from them :/All ready for After Earth before I head back to Sepintar or maybe when Outing Day comes. We walked around Wangsa Walk Mall and finally decided to settle down and have our lunch at A&W. That's where all the chaos starts over and over again. We talked, catching up with each other since most of us there were the ones who are now in a new environment. Insya'Allah guys, the next reunion will be at my own backyard. Doalah ea kalau nak lol. We called it a day around 5. Akmal gave us a downright rude goodbye -.- haha It was fun even if we didn't do much. Thank you guys for fulfilling my somewhat the most important thing to do this holiday. Seeing you guys was a priority to me. I needed it to assure myself that we won't leave each other. Its better that we're all far apart but feel really close rather than the other way around. I'm a very dissapointed about those who are slowly putting us behind them when I'm stuck at a place I don't want to be wasting my time wishing and thinking about you guys. It was like a razor-sharp blade really did a good job stabbing my back to hear about those who have changed but not on the right track.

We all know you can't keep gluing a mug up over and over again, the glu wouldn't last long enough to keep the pieces together. And now I realised that was exactly what I'm trying to do and there is nothing to stop it since I'm away to keep reminding you guys, telling you what you've did wrong, showing you what you couldn't see, dragging you to listen to my special speech. What a ride guys, and I hope you really cherished those moments we had as much as I do. Please be good, you don't wanna see me in Friday morning in Sungai Pusu chasing you then grabbed you with your shirt and treat you with my knuckles. Be careful if it does happen haha, I can rip you into pieces in no time. Don't forget that my love is your love


Zakkir (KUSSES), Akmal Rizal (Syed MASHUR? tah) Danial, Aisyah, Hajar (MRSM Parit Buntar), Me, Ain (SBPI Batu Rakit) and Sofea

The best part of the day, talking.

       




I was singing at the top of my lungs and turned around to find them
taking pictures without me. Ini melampau -,-

We sure wish to come back, but only do we know as we say the words
our hearts knew the truth









No comments:

Post a Comment