Saturday, August 21, 2010

FARIS



FARIS ,
YEAH , Elias told me everything .
I know you might not read this post
as ur lying on the hospital bed in pain .
This news gave me a jolt of shock in my life yesterday
Please hold on , we're there for you dude .
I promise everything we'll be fine .
You can get through it , because you know you can .
Just remember all of the great circle of family friends you have .

Remember Elias , Remember Syamimi , Remember Zahar , Remember me
Remember US .
Remember when we first met ?
We ran into eachother then syamimi came along .
We introduced ourselves .
Then we started to hangout a lot .
And I remember ur favourite day , or was it ur favourite day .
When we all met at Mid Valley to hangout ?
And I needed a walking stick to support me ?
Yeah , you were laughing so hard we can barely change the topic ?
And Elias brought along his Canon
WE WERE MAD ABOUT THOSE DSLR RIGHT TWIN ? HAHA

Get Well sooner okay ? The same goes to Megat .
Ur making me worried 
Today balik asrama .
You boys take care and I love you guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment