Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Friends are the best, Always



Hey guys! Weird right? What's weird? I have no idea . LOL . Weekend was not that exciting, seriously . But it did turned out really great . I've been contacting some of my Bukit Indah classmates . You can't imagine whats it like that theres no awkward situation or anything weird happening . Of course, some people feels like theres not much to talk about since it was a long time they didn't talk to eachother

Wow, miss the old days when we use to chase eachother, right Danial and Daniell? And the day when we talked about ghost stories when the teachers not in class, right Dayang and Nasyitah . Oh, and Gotong-Royong Day . We had so much fun in the computer lab, right Dayang? Fadzli? Nabil? Birthday parties! Haha, I remembered everyone was bickering about sitting next to Nabilah . Nabilah was everyones favourite . And when the boys in out class made a freak show . Just rocking and being the class clowns and having fun . That was us, right guys?

Gosh I missed you guys . And it would be wonderful to meet you guys again . Lets make a reunion! My thats not a very good idea since some of us are boarding school kids . Hang-outs? I don't even know if I can get out of the house and go watching movies, go bowling, shop till we drop or even just take a walk and just talk .

FRIENDS
You are the greatest person in the world who I've ever met
You are the best among the bestest
The one whose beside us through the highs and the lows
Who cares most and the person we always rely on
Who knows us best in every way
Sometimes I think you're better than my family
But theres no difference in what you give
I'm truly blessed by having you as my buddy
So lets make it last forever, I love you friend


This post is exclussively for these people ;

NUR NABILAH SARAH SOFINA DZARITH MIERSYA ANISHA SAFWAN
MUHD DANIELL MUHD ADAM MUHD NABIL MUHD HAFIY
DAYANG SYAZA NASYITAH AIDA MUHD HAKIM

No comments:

Post a Comment