Thursday, December 1, 2011

But it came on just in time



Mood layan lagu sedih, puihhhhh
Now playing This Song Saved My Life from Simple Plan kuat-kuat
Lantaklah speaker rosak :3


Esok, Syamimi Amira nak berlepas pergi Australia with Abdul Zahar and the rest of the family . Hmmm, tinggalkan aku, kejadah kejam xD Mimi will be gone for two weeks, Zahar would be there just a week . Ingat, nak souvenirs dari Australia! I'm afraid by the time Mimi's back, I'm not here anymore . I promise, one day I'll gather all the Fasze kids to announce the news . Happy Birthday Erza Fachreza! Sudah genap 17 tahun hari ni . Untunglah, habis SPM terus harijadi dia . Insya'Allah, SPM straight A+! Lol, may Allah bless you and have a blast buncit :D


Adinda susun 10 jari memohon maaf atas kesilapan dan perangai 
yang macam tahi kambing kebelakangan ni . Ya Allah, please throw 
away the anguish in me and don't let me walk alone in this journey


No comments:

Post a Comment