Sunday, September 16, 2012

Eradicating fear >.o





Hello, my name is Aina. I apologise for not blogging much lately since i don't think there's anything to say. Eradicating fear? What I meant was eradicating fear for a new life or perspective ????? blaaaqh . Asrama has been fine, caught up with books. PMR is around the corner, but i couldn't feel my adrenaline run like the wind yet

Y U SO DAMN EARLY PMR??! 

ME IS NOT LIKING YOU 

 Oklah, pilih topik NEW SCHOOLS FOR 2013 yeayyyy . Yesterday permohonan for SBP bukak, Ibu insisted me to pick one in KL, Johor and Seremban since my relatives are near. So my choices were SMSS, STF and TKC . Pemalas nak type full . Boleh ke aku masuk sekolah high class ni? Kaklong cakap nanti ada TKC dekat Bandar Enstek, dapat stadium sendiri sekali dengan tasik . Pergh kalau jogging puas xD Then I thought of Aviation school dekat Kuantan tu O.o Wahh can get ah you? Don't think so --' Andai kata la aku dapat, banyak benda aku kena kuburkan


Buka puasa with classmates after habis trial, kacau line betulla korang ni -.-

Later 



1 comment: