Monday, December 10, 2012

Flashback

  


Assalamualaikum

So lastnight I walked down memory lane and onlined my myspace account . Heck I have no idea why . Myspace was wayyy 3 years ago before Facebook was on fire . Bukak profile, Ya Allah sakainya aku dulu haha . Zaman otak tak matang . Comment bebanyak tu semua tinggal 11 je -.- Erghhh was about to catch up with my past tales . So I went through those dusty stuff and found some stupid things, gelak sorang-sorang depan pc while the whole family was laughing watching Running Man . I'm glad I introduced them to that show, we actually spend quality time together infront of the tv

Now back to Granny Myspace . Aku ingat aku dapat ugutan, haha klise betul budak tu . Cakap tunggang langgang haha . Aku ingat Harris pakai account aku nak stalk seseorang . Aku ingat aku kene curang . Aku ingat Farid cakap ada orang buat fake profile gambar aku, padahal website hantu gila muncul tu T^T eishhhh dungunya aku haha







Tiba-tiba . . .



















Ya Allah, aku berharap sangat dia maafkan aku
Aku ingat lagi aku text dia, kasi info diri aku pun samar-samar entah kenapa takut sangat
Dia takkan baca ni, tapi kalau dia jumpa blog ni and baca
Aku hanya mampu berharap pintu hatinya terbuka untuk memaafkan aku
And buku teks agama dia yang hilang masa tahun 3 tu aku terjumpa dekat rumah Atok --'
Alhamdulillah aku tak kekok meminta maaf kali ni
All of the sudden teringat masa sampin dia tersangkut dekat tiang gol haha
Astaghfirullah, if only I was smarter :(







1 comment:

  1. Aina. You know who I am. I am sure. I'm sorry for my wrongdoings to you in the past, feel so guilty even till now. I'm sorry Aina. Please give me 1 more chance to make it right. I don't want to live like this. Haunted by memories of the past. I beg your forgiveness. I'm truly sorry. You can text/call me @0173121455. I'll be waiting :')

    ReplyDelete