Wednesday, October 5, 2011


You know what? I don't even know you anymore . I remembered telling Maam about it . Erhh, if its my mistake I'M SORRY . Now, I made you hate me . Oh God, this is NOT A FRESH START . Don't worry, aku taknak pun ganggu mood kau nak PMR . Well, otak aku pun serabut jugak . After all the things you said to me, I wish you take it back . It's my fault for giving you hope, it was because I felt SORRY FOR YOU . Just to take care of your feelings, WE TALKED . But I was being SINCERE, not because I felt SORRY FOR YOU . If I didn't talk to you, you wouldn't be all oh-she-doesn't-wants-me-so-let-her-be-happy . Gosh, I don't even know what you're trying to do! I'm trying not to hate anyone . But this? hope I don't cross the line I drew myself and I'm hoping The All-Mighty would help me out . I'm wishing the best for you too . I need time . Don't bother reading this trash anymore, if that helps you to be happy and for a great future ahead . Oh and uh, once I say SORRY, I mean it for real . So you better take that seriously

So much for being friends
afarihah

No comments:

Post a Comment