Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Heroin xD


AZLIN HAMDAN
I want you to know that even if I get angry with you, I still love you . Even if I get so stubborn, I'll try to be the person you expect . Even if I'm diligent in doing unnecessary things, I will show to you that I can be a successful person like you . You always whisper the words that I need to pull myself together when I'm down . You're always the one who would be a shoulder to cry on . You show your daughters a good role model . Even if things gets worse, you'll always know what to do . I heart your cooking :D Oh and, you are my lucky star . I appreciate everything you did, sacrificed for me, us . May The All-Mighty shower you with great zeal, health, wealth, and strength . Hoping you will be blessed with a circle of amazing friends and family . Hoping The All-Mighty will gift you with happiness and success . Blessed be Mummy :')

No comments:

Post a Comment