Monday, May 30, 2011

Us against the world



Ayat diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >.<

Today's boring -.- I bet everyday's gonna be boring now . Entahlah . Sekolah boring, cuti boring . I don't know what happened :\ Okay, tadi in the car on the way balik rumah suddenly phone vibrate . Siapalah pulaaak yang nak call aku  malam malam ni

1 missed call
Erza Fachreza

Huh, pelik gilaaaaaaaaaa . Usually I'm the one whose suppose to call him . But this time cred low so, sorry hunn :( Nanti bila I reload I call you . One hour on the phone everynight lagi boleh? xD Eh, rindu lah lagu Living In Your Eyes all the sudden . But the point is, why did he suddenly called? He misses me! *Eh, tolonglah Aina . Takde siapa yang akan rindu kau lah . Tak payah perasan* Errrr . Sampai je rumah, called him back . Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, sorry :D I memang PEKAK . Actually I nak jawab your call in the car but, no privacy . Hate that . How are you? Hows exam? Hows life? It must be easy to see you if I have my own driving license and my own car and my own money . Everyday drive pergi Kajang :D Hahahaha . Okay, dah start melalut --'

For once please, I just want someone who won't give up on me
You still haven't right?

No comments:

Post a Comment