Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sir Jealous


E : Bro, ni aq Eliot
H : Wth?
E : Ko bff aina en??
H : Haah, tapi bukan bf
E : Asal ta na bf??
H : Soalan ape ni? '-.-
E : Aq suke aina. Ko jgn rapat ngn dea
H : Suke hati aku ah
E : Aq warn ko tol2  ni
H : Warn?ok.Whateveru want. Go ask the fairy for ur wish,not me
E : G mampos ar ko
H : Ajal maut bukan aku yg tentukn

I don't think you need to know the rest . If you're reading this, I hope you know its for you . Its really hard for me to forgive someone whose so jealous of me close to any guy . And I'm sure you don't want me to mention all of the guys you've been jealous with . You know you should've work harder, not eliminate my friends . I think this is a good reason why I rejected you . I should've gave you the cold shoulder earlier so that you open your eyes and make up everything . I don't think I wanna meet you tonight . Call me a milion times, I'm not gonna answer anymore . I'm sorry


2 comments: