Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gone



Maryam Najwa, dude, I take back what I said! Happy? xD Eh, I didn't bought you that book becausee... takut la nak cakap x( I'll tell you at school okay doll? Muhd Hakim, budak perempuan tu mesti lucky kan kalau dapat someone like you? Hahahaha . And and tolong kirim salam at Amril next door . Take care . Kak Leya, goodluck with physics xD Kak Mayamin, dah lama tak cakap dengan youu :( Kak Faqihah, come visit me? Nak bagi buku Awakened :D Hanif, I'll talk to her buddy, no worries . PRINCE CHARMING, dah lama tak bergayut on the phone with you lama lamaa . I miss that :( And I miss talking to you a lot! How was exam? SPM tak lama lagii . Hahahaha, SPM lama lagii la Aina oi Sorry . Take care ea? Its gonna be a couple of weeks without you again . Iloveyou honeyy

No comments:

Post a Comment