Sunday, December 19, 2010

Emergency Room




Tadi pergi hospital lawat Faris, he is still unconcious . I feel so guilty towards him . Masuk je bilik dia, I covered my face with my hands . He was badly injured . Muka dengan kaki kiri kena balut . I can't hold back my tears . The four of us, Me, Mimi, Zahar and Elias talked with him . Eventhough he was unconcious, I'm sure he could hear kan? It was too much . Writing this post makes me cry, again . He was my bestfriend . If only I noticed the signs . He didn't hung out with us now, normally he does a lot . He would be the one calling us to come down and meet up . But now, I can't say anything . I left my Khatamun Nubuwwah for him . He needed it more than I do . The All- Mighty will protect him, I know so . I just hope I could see his face again, I don't want this to be the last goodbye, forever



3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am the owner of the blog of photography http://photographymc.blogspot.com/

    I have added your blog in my favorite, your blog is really beautiful and useful compliments ;-)

    I would like an exchange links with you.

    In my photography blog articles on photographic techniques, Photoshop tutorials, digital cameras and photomontage.

    Tell me what do you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exchange links? Like? And thank you for adding my blog to your favourites, I apprecitae that :)

    ReplyDelete