Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Monday



Yesterday, went to Klcc . As usual, I'm freaking late 2 hours again -.-' Sampai je KL Sentral dah jumpa Rahim and Kak apetah xD Sorry :'( Then because of Kaklong worries my safety so much, they sent me to Klcc xD Salman, Syamil and Hanif dah tengok Tron Legacy 3D without me :'( Okay fine . I was really shy to show my face because I was late like shit -.-' . But, I've already wasted my time coaxing them to come and promised to spend some money on them, so, just show up Aina and don't dissapoint them

Okay, sampai sampai je dah berlari pergi food court . And then had to turn around to Starbucks -.-' Met Hanif . Then walk walk walk, met Salman and Syamil . Salman was freaking tall -.-' Then sat down for a meal at the food court . Time tu, tersalah hantar text -.-' I was suppose to send it to Erza but entah macam mana tah boleh terhantar dekat Syamil -.-' That was embarrassing

After that cari baju Hanif . Macam macam lah cita rasa dorang . I'm a girl so I know nothing about what guys like xD Went to Graffi Tee, Giordano, Romp, tak jumpa "The One" . Then took the lrt to Sri Rampai and went bowling at Wangsa Walk Mall . Lama gila tunggu -.-' tu yang malas nak main . Tapi time main dorang semua bengang xD Ahaha, and then ada lah time tuh, tak habis habis knock down 9 pins straight . Syamil takut aku strike lagi xD Saw some senior -.-' Muiz eh? Eihh, lantaklah . Habis game, cabut pergi A&W and belanja dorang . Time balik terus separate . It was fun with them, Thank You you guys :D Kaklong went mad because I went back to Klcc alone xD Who else was worried? Erza and Maam, hahaha

Sampai Klcc, shop . Met Elias, Paan and Hazim again -.-' Asyik jumpa dorang je cuti ni . Pergi Maxis Center dah beratur nak buat number . Tiba tiba Kaklong cakap kena ada IC -.-' Okay, merajuk, took a cab to Times Square . Sampai je terus shop . Beli baju, cardigan, kasut, belt, buku . Chocolate? No chance T_T Balik naik monorail pergi KL Sentral and then berpisah dengan Rahim, he was coooool . The train was late and I was hungry . Bought food at Mcd . Bila nak makan baru perasan salah order -.-' Merajuk, taknak makan . Tapi makan jugak akhirnya = ='

Sampai je, Abah dah ada . He was okay . Ibu abah tak marah pun balik lambat, WOO, AWESOMEE . Balik je kena call Erza, talked for one hour xD Then stay up sampailah sekarang . Pukul 4, siap nak turun bawah . Kena simbah air lagi = =' Balik, online . To Maam, Megat, Hanif, Sunil and Syamil . Sorry tak call/ balas text . My phone was dead, buduh betul -.-' Sekarang, aku nak tidur!

No comments:

Post a Comment