Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Leaving


Wether its packing up or stay . Mom said its up to me . I need to leave . I can't stand everything thats been happening to me since I landed my foot there . Fights, asshole bitches, misunderstandings, two-faced friends . Why can't you just let me do the things I wanna do . I just wanna be me, I don't understand why . Would you wanna bring me down? I'm tired of rumors starting, I'm sick of being followed, I'm sick of people lying saying what they want about me . Why can't they back up off me . Why can't they let me live? I never find the answers to my own questions . But I need to stay . I made friends with amazing people here . Its impossible for me to find one like them in the new school . Its hard to find genuine jewels like them . Or it'll just get worse . 

I'm at the end of the road . Should I turn around? Or should I go on? I don't know


No comments:

Post a Comment