Wednesday, December 15, 2010


If I stay asrama and school next year
Heh, the same thing happens, I think . Fights? Its like a must every year now xD I can study eventhough my friends ajak bercakap time prep -.- Eihh . Time tabled life . Do my own thing . Left out in entertainment and news, a lot . Tak habis habis nak call ibu time balik or tinggal barang or tolong beli bahan untuk scrapbooks or something else . Alim balik . Possitive thinking *Eihh, padahal je* Klinik Kerajaan -____________________- Ambil darah! T.T . Online time ICT only -.- Haters keep striking revenge *Eihh, suka hati koranglah, aku dah malas nak layan* Tired like hell . Kenangan terindah? Maybe :D

If I stay school
Probably takkan dapat offer masuk asrama balik *Mom said* Balik lambat, everytime . Kene follow ibu to work kalau tak sempat hanatr Aina balik -.- Lack of study, no time tables . On computer everytime balik xD Phone :D Songs :D Or turun lepak denagn Mimi, Faris, Elias and Zahar xD Updates on Justin Bieber <33333333 and the world . Chores -.- and babysitting -.- Klinik Swasta, mc lebih xD Tak ambil kesah pasal haters sangat *true, this happens before masuk asrama*

If I go to a new school 
SMK (P) Jalan Ipoh, main option . SMK Sentul Utama, second option . Third option tiada . Missing my old friends T.T Who doesn't? I love them! They can never be replaced! like I said "They're like genuine jewels that you can never find anywhere else" Blending in, strive . Studies, please, I hope I can survive . Balik naik bas . Tapi kene jalan jauh nak balik rumah after turun bus stop -.- On computer everytime balik xD Phone :D Or turun lepak with Mimi, Faris, Elias and Zahar xD Updates on Justin Bieber<33333333 and the world . Chores -.- and babysitting -.- Klinik swasta, mc lebih xD

I seriously need your help before disember ends, but I guess staying is better


No comments:

Post a Comment